Regular service and upkeep ensure the efficiency of your heating or air conditioning system. As a resident of Oxford, MS, or the surrounding areas, you know how important it is that your HVAC unit work efficiently during the hot summer months and the cool winter months. Scheduling regular maintenance for your HVAC system is a great way to protect your home or business’s value while providing for your personal comfort.
The Importance of Regular HVAC Maintenance
As with any other precision piece of machinery, your HVAC system must be maintained carefully in order to stay in top working order. It’s essential that you schedule regular maintenance appointments to have your heating and cooling system inspected, cleaned and calibrated. It’s much like setting up a service appointment for your car in that you’ll generally know what to expect. These services are affordable, especially when compared to the costs of having a poorly maintained HVAC system repaired.
During your service appointment, your professional HVAC technician will do all of the following:
- Inspect your HVAC system, including all electrical and mechanical components.
- Clean and lubricate all auxiliary parts, including fans.
- Inspect condenser units and cooling coils.
- Measure refrigerant levels and replace or replenish essential fluids.
- Clean or replace all filters.
- Run diagnostic tests to ensure that your unit is functioning efficiently.
- Note any potential system issues and suggest repairs as necessary.
- Recalibrate your unit so that it functions at the highest possible level.
Are HVAC Agreements Right for You?
Many consumers have read about HVAC agreements but aren’t sure if these contracts are the right choice given their needs. When you choose an HVAC agreement, you’re essentially making a deal with a contractor to service your HVAC unit according to a regular schedule. You’ll benefit from knowing that your HVAC unit is being properly maintained. HVAC agreements also have other benefits:
- They can provide cost savings over time, especially if your unit is no longer under factory warranty.
- They can help cut down on your energy costs by ensuring that the unit is functioning efficiently.
- They help prevent breakdowns that can lead to discomfort and costly repairs.
- You’ll receive priority when calling your HVAC provider for service or repairs.
Choosing A Service Provider You Can Trust
Residents of Oxford, MS, and the surrounding areas know that it’s important to stay cool during the summer and warm during the winter. At Air and Heat Services Co., we are proud to provide a full complement of HVAC services to residential and commercial customers in the Oxford area. Our friendly, professional technicians will be happy to maintain, service, repair or when needed, replace your HVAC unit.